1. Bitcoin is decentralized. That means no one group controls it or can manipulate it.
2. There are many ways to get bitcoin. Anyone can buy it in person or online, earn it, or mine it.
3. You don’t have to use a whole bitcoin, you can use a fraction and peg it to any local currency! It can be used all over the world for restaurants, entertainment, travel, shopping, real estate, even to support nonprofits and charities!
4. Bitcoin is not anonymous, but it is transparent, so there’s no cooking the books.
5. The creator of bitcoin IS anonymous! No one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto really is.